Are you in search of how to contact Airtel Nigeria Customer care? However, below you will discover Airtel Nigeria customer care contacts including their phone number, toll free number, email address, website, live chat, Social media handles, telephone line and Head office address.
Furthermore, You can easily contact Airtel Nigeria by using any of these contact details provided below on this guide.
If you want to speak with a Airtel Nigeria customer service representative, you need to call 111 0r 121. To talk with Airtel Customer care person, you have to stay on the line and follow the instruction to speak with the automated voice message to speak with Airtel Nigeria agent.
Airtel Nigeria Customer Service Hour
- Live Customer service representative from Airtel Nigeria is always available 365 days a year, 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Furthermore, Live Customer Care hours may differ on holidays.
Airtel Nigeria Customer Care Phone Number
- Airtel Nigeria customer care phone number are 121 and 111. Live support person form Airtel Nigeria are always available 365 days a year, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- If you’re calling from another network in Nigeria or abroad dial +234 802 150 0111 and +234 802 150 0121
Airtel Nigeria Head Office Address
- Head office Address
Plot L2 Banana Island,
Ikoyi Lagos, Nigeria.
Airtel Nigeria Email Address
- If you want to email Airtel Nigeria, Draft a message, and “Send it to their email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Airtel Nigeria Social Media Support
- You can contact Airtel Nigeria Customer Service via their Airtel Nigeria Facebook Page
- Also, you can reach out to them on their Airtel Nigeria Twitter Page.
- Also, you can reach out to them on their Airtel Nigeria Instagram
- However, you can also check their website https://www.airtel.com.ng/
Airtel Nigeria Live Chat
- Airtel Nigeria doesn’t have live chat customer service. However, the best way to reach out to them is by calling 111 0r 121.
About Airtel Nigeria
Airtel Nigeria is a telecommunications and mobile money provider that offers utility services to Nigeria and other countries in Africa. However, its main focus is to provide voice calls and internet services to its subscribers.