Anna & Nicoletta Ciffolilli Scholarship in Law for International Students, Australia- Grab the opportunity to get an educational fund by applying for the Anna & Nicoletta Ciffolilli Scholarship in Law at the University of Western Australia. The grant is open for international students in Australia.
The main objective of this award is to encourage and assist a female student to pursue a Juris Doctor programme at the University for the academic year 2020/21.
Established in 1911, the University of Western Australia is a public research university that offers an undergraduate degree program and a postgraduate degree program as well as doctoral-level programs.
Application Deadline: October 31st, 2020
- University: University of Western Australia
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Awards: $5,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: Australian and international students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postgraduate degree in all subject areas offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Candidates have completed at least 48 points towards a Juris Doctor
- Be a female student
- Be enrolled, or eligible to enrol
- They must be a full-time candidate in the Juris Doctor at the University.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Interested participants are required to take admission in a postgraduate degree program at the university. After that, applicants should apply for the award.
- Supporting Documents: There is no supporting documents are required. Maybe at the time of application, the university asks for it.
- Admission Requirements: For admission, aspirants are needed to hold their previous degree certificates with excellent academic grades.
- Language Requirement: Demonstrating the English language ability by taking the TOEFL or IELTS test is a must if your country language is not English.
The University of Western Australia will provide the award amount of $5,000 to the winning candidates.