Ardeth and Norman Frisbey International Student Awards in USA- Pennsylvania State University is welcoming high-performing deserving candidates to apply for the Ardeth and Norman Frisbey International Student Awards for the academic year 2021-2022.
These funding schemes will support both undergraduate and graduate education of talented overseas students enrolling in an academic program at any Penn State campus.
Founded in 1855, Penn State is a top-ranked research university and Pennsylvania’s sole land-grant institution, founded with a mission of high-quality teaching, expert research, and global service.
Application Deadline: March 12, 2020
- University or Organization: Adobe Inc.
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Up to $25,000.00
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in USA
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The studentships are awarded in the subjects offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- Must be planning to enrol in an undergraduate degree/university studies or a certificate program.
- Must have a high school degree certificate.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity , applicants must have to submit the online application.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must have to submit a high school transcript, two reference letters and a personal written or video statement of approximately 500 words or up to three minutes in length.
- Admission Requirements: To apply for this application , there is no minimum grade requirement, an applicant’s academic and extracurricular record must show potential to succeed in a college/university program in their intended field of study.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language then you must submit a copy of a recent English language test certificate or provide details of when you are going to take the test.
The scholarship applicants are eligible for up to U.S. $25,000.00 per academic year for required tuition and fees.