Chapman University Merit and Need-Based international awards in USA- The bursary is available for motivated and talented international students who will commence undergraduate degree coursework at the university.
The bursary is available for motivated and talented international students who will commence undergraduate degree coursework at the university.
Founded in 1861, Chapman University is a private university located in Orange, California. The mission of Chapman University is to provide personalized education of distinction that leads to inquiring, ethical, and productive lives as global citizens.
Why study at Chapman University? CU offers undergraduate, graduate and research programs in various fields of study and also provides a vibrant campus life to students.
Application Deadline: November 15, 2020
- University: Chapman University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: Up to $32,000 per year
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any subject area offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have high school certificates with an excellent academic record.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For applying to this education award, seekers are enforced to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at CU. After that, they can complete and submit the Common App via email to admit-at-chapman.edu
- Supporting Documents: Ask your counselor (or school official) to submit your official high school transcripts. If you have attended multiple high schools, you will need to submit individual transcripts for each institution attended. If you have taken college coursework during high school, you should request those official transcripts be sent to Chapman.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must check all the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Students who have earned a degree from a foreign non-English speaking country must take an English proficiency test.
Chapman University will provide award amounts up to $32,000 per year to the winning candidates for the academic year 2020/2021.