Clélia Haji-Ioannou Scholarships for International Students in UK – Scholarships help to lessen the impact of rising tuition costs. Therefore, Cass Business School is now offering the Clélia Haji-Ioannou Scholarships for academically excellent students.
The grant aims to support deserving international students with the value of £10,000 towards tuition fees for the academic year 2021/2022.
Cass Business School is perceived as one of the global top leading and flourishing business schools. It is established in 1966 and is the University of London’s and City University of London’s business school.
Application Deadline: May 20, 2021
- University or Organization: Cass Business School
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Masters Degree
- Award: up to £20,000
- Number of Awards: 2
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The bursary is available for the MSc Shipping, Trade and Finance at the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To become eligible for the award, applicants must:
- Be a citizen of the eligible countries;
- Must be able to provide academic excellence;
- Must be able to demonstrate financial need.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Aspirants can apply through the online portal for the studentship, after enrolling at the university.
- Supporting Documents: All the applicants might be required to submit a copy of the following required documents along with the application, i.e., an ID card, a passport photo in JPG format, a CV, and academic records.
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must fulfil the required conditions for the applied degree field at the University.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must provide evidence of English language ability through various certificates like GMAT, IELTS or TOEFL, etc.
The Clélia Haji-Ioannou award is funding worth up to £20,000 to the qualifying and deserving aspirants at the University of London for the academic year 2021/2022