Contact of Absa Bank South Africa Phone & Email is on this page. Here you will find Absa Bank’s phone number, email address, and how to speak Absa Bank Customer care person.
However, below you will see Absa Bank customer service contacts, including their phone number, toll-free number, email address, website, live chat, Social media handles, telephone line, and Head office address.
Furthermore, customers can contact Absa Bank using any of their contact details below in the article. If you want to speak with a live support person in Absa Bank Customer service, you need to call 08600 08600.
To talk with Absa Bank South African Customer Service representatives, you have to call on the line above and follow the instruction to speak with the Absa Bank, customer care representative.
Absa Bank Customer Service Hour
- Live Customer service representative from Absa Bank is always available 365 days a year, 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Furthermore, Live Customer Care hours may differ on holidays.
Absa Bank Customer Care Phone Number
- Absa Bank customer care phone number is 08600 08600. Live support person form Absa Bank are always available 365 days a year, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- For complaints call 0800 41 41 41.
- To report fraud call 0860 557 557 or +27 (0) 11 501 5089.
- For Lost and stolen cards call 0800 111 155 or +27 (0) 11 501 5050.
Absa Bank Head Office Address
- 7th Floor
Absa Towers West
15 Troye Street
Absa Bank Email Address
- If you want to email Absa Bank South African, compose your message, and “Send it to their email email@example.com.
Absa Bank Social Media Support
- You can contact Absa Bank Customer Service via their Absa Bank Facebook Page
- Also, you can reach out to them on their Absa Bank Twitter Page.
- Also, you can reach out to them on their Absa Bank Linkedin Page
- However, you can also check their www.absa.co.za
Absa Bank Live Chat
- Absa Bank doesn’t have live chat customer service. However, the best way to reach out to them is by calling 08600 08600.
About Absa Bank
Absa Group Limited was formally known as Barclays Africa Group Limited, and initially a part of Banks of South Africa. However, it focuses on rendering financial services, offering personal and business banking, credit cards, corporate and investment banking, wealth, and financial management as well as bancassurance. That’s all on Contact of Absa Bank Phone Email.