Are you in search of how to contact eBay Customer Service? However, below you will discover eBay customer care contacts including their phone number, email address, website, live chat, Social media handles, and address for users reference.
Furthermore, customers can reach and contact eBay using any of these contact details provided below on this guide.
If you want to speak with a live support person in eBay Customer Service Phone Number , you need to dial 1-866-540-3229. To talk with eBay.Com Customer Care representatives, you have to start on the line and follow the instruction to speak with eBay live agent.
eBay.Com Customer Service Hour
Live Customer care service representative from eBay is always available Monday to Sunday 5:00 am to 10:00 pm PT. Furthermore, Live Customer Care hours may differ on holidays.
eBay Customer Service Phone Number
- eBay customer care phone number is 1-866-540-3229. Live support person form eBay are always available Monday to Sunday 5:00 am to 10:00 pm PT.
eBay Mailing Address
- Corporate Office Address:
eBay Inc, Attn: Legal – Global Privacy Office
2065 Hamilton Avenue
San Jose, California 95125
eBay.Com Email Support
- eBay doesn’t have customer service email. However, the best way to reach out to them is by calling 1-866-540-3229.
eBay.Com Social Media Support
- You can contact eBay Customer Service via their eBay Facebook Page
- Also, you can reach out to them on their eBay Twitter Page.
- Here is also their eBay Instagram Page.
- However, you can also check their www.ebay.com
eBay Live Chat
- You can start a live chat with eBay support agent on eBay customer care Live chat page. However, the live chat is available from Monday to Friday, from 5 am to 10 pm PT and also on Saturday to Sunday, from 6 am to 6 pm PT.
Questions eBay Customers Ask
- How to call eBay customer service?
- Can I email eBay customer service?
- What time does eBay customer service open?
- How to email eBay customer service?
- What time does eBay customer service close?
- Where is the eBay customer service located?
- Is eBay customer service 24/7?
- Can you email eBay customer service?
- What are eBay customer service hours?
- Is eBay customer service 24 hours?
eBay is an online auction center that was established by computer programmer Pierre Omidyar in San Jose, California, in 1995. eBay does online auction hosting, electronic commerce, and it is, in fact, a shopping mall. People all over the whole world can easily buy or sell goods and services on eBay. The first thing ever traded on the auction was a broken laser pointer. The slogan of eBay is: “Whatever it is, you can get it on eBay.”
Additionally, eBay, Inc. owns some more corporations such as Skype, PayPal, Gumtree. eBay has produced unique rules concerning bidding, buying, and selling items. There have been many complaints about eBay seller fraud.