FDU Athletic international awards in the USA, 2021- The Fairleigh Dickinson University is announcing the Athletic Scholarships. The programme is open for the academic session 2021/2022.
The programme aims to help highly motivated students who want to take admission in an undergraduate degree at Fairleigh Dickinson University. All the interested students can apply for this wonderful opportunity.
Fairleigh Dickinson University was established in 1942. It is the largest private university which offers its students more than 100 separate degrees.
Application Deadline: December 1, 2020
- University or Organization: Fairleigh Dickinson University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Varies
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree programme in sports at the Fairleigh Dickinson University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must be recognized Recognizes superior athletic ability of students competing in the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) Division I.
- Must be only available at the Metropolitan Campus.
- Must know about the subject to division I rules and regulations of the NCAA.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to be enlisted in this educational program, then you are recommended to take admission in an undergraduate degree programme at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Transcripts from high school, certificates, and a CV are required to be obtained and used for admission assessment.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students are required to meet the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
The Fairleigh Dickinson University will provide various awards up to full tuition and housing fees to all selected students for the undergraduate degree programme.