General merit awards for International Students at Centre College, USA- The programme is open for international students who want to complete the undergraduate degree programme at the college.
Founded in 1819, Centre College is a private liberal arts college in Danville, Kentucky. It offers more than 50 majors, minors, pre-professional and dual-degree programs, and graduate partnerships. Or design your own major in consultation with your advisor.
Application Deadline: November 15, 2020
- University or Organization: Centre College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $7,500 – $29,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- General merit scholarship consideration is based on a comprehensive review of your credentials and contributions
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To capture the educational opportunity, students are recommended to take admission in the undergraduate programme at the college. No separate application is required.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants will have to submit the application essay, teacher recommendation and official transcripts.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have to submit the SAT and ACT scores with excellent achievements.
- Language Requirement: International students must show their proof of English proficiency.
Benefits: Centre College will provide the award amount of $7,500 – $29,000 for students in the USA.