Grace College And Seminary International Student Scholarships in the USA – To recognize students’ efforts and excellence in learning, the Grace College and Seminary is currently launching the International Student Scholarships for the academic year 2021-2022.
The main purpose of the funding program is to provide new international students who plan to commence their bachelor’s (coursework) studies in 2021. The grant is renewable based on good academic standing at the end of each year
Founded in 1948, Grace College & Seminary is an evangelical Christian college in Winona Lake, Indiana. It offers a diverse learning experience through more than 90 available college minors and majors
Application Deadline: March 1, 2021
- University: Grace College & Seminary
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: Amounts vary
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any subject area offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Non-U.S. Citizens only
- Demonstrated financial need on the Declaration of Financial Support
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For being enlisted in this educational program, you must take affirmation in the undergraduate degree coursework at St. Thomas University. After receiving an offer of admission from Grace College, you will have the option to complete an application for programs through your online applicant portal.
- Supporting Documents: Provide your academic transcripts, CV, and copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: To be admitted, seekers must hold their high school degree certificate from a recognized academic institution.
- Language Requirement: Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
Grace College & Seminary will provide an award amount to the successful candidates for an undergraduate degree program.