International awards at Central Washington University, USA – The motive of the bursary is to attract international students who are going to start an undergraduate and graduate degree programme at the university.
Founded in 1891, Central Washington University (CWU) is a public university in Ellensburg, Washington. It offers various degree programmes for students.
Why study at Central Washington University? They provide students educationally-purposeful programs, events, services and activities that promote academic, personal, and professional growth within and beyond the classroom.
Application Deadline: December 1.
- University or Organization: Central Washington University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and graduate
- Award: Up to $12,800
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must have a minimum GPA of 2.70 for undergraduate
- Applicants must have a minimum GPA of 3.0 for graduate
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students are required to take admission in the undergraduate and graduate degree programme at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Attach transcripts, confidential financial statement, bank statement, copy of passport and letters of recommendation.
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must have previous degree certificate with remarkable results.
- Language Requirement: Students must submit one of the following English proficiency requirements:
- TOEFL score (525 for paper-based, 195 for computer-based, 71 for internet-based)
- Duolingo English Test
- IELTS score of 6.0
Central Washington University will provide up to $12,800 for students to cover their study expenses in the USA.