International awards at Wake Forest University, USA – The programme aims to support overseas students who are going to take part in the undergraduate degree programme at the university.
Wake Forest University is a private research university in Winston-Salem, North Carolina. Founded in 1834, the university received its name from its original location in Wake Forest, north of Raleigh, North Carolina.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Wake Forest University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Full-cost
- Number of Awards: Number of awards
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- International students are eligible for most merit-based scholarships, including a number of our full-cost awards
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants have to enrol in the undergraduate degree programme at the university. The regular application also serves as a application, so there is no separate form to complete.
- Supporting Documents: Certified transcripts are required from each secondary school, college or university attended. A record of at least four years of schooling is needed in order to evaluate the application
- Admission Requirements: Students that get into Wake Forest have an average SAT score between 1270-1410 or an average ACT score of 28-32.
- Language Requirement: All international students whose first language is not English are required to submit a TOEFL, IELTS or Duolingo score.
Wake Forest University will provide full-cost for overseas students to complete their studies in the USA.