International Master of Internet of Things Scholarship in Australia – Do you want to earn a master’s level degree in Australia? If so, you have a beneficial opportunity to apply for the Master of Internet of Things Scholarship at La Trobe University.
The programme is open for students who are going to take part in a postgraduate degree program at La Trobe University.
Established in 1964, La Trobe University is a public research university based in Melbourne, Australia. It offers flexible study which suits candidates and also has a great supportive environment.
Application Deadline: December 31, 2020
- University: La Trobe University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate coursework
- Awards: Up to 30% reduction in course fees + AUD 5000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Be a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Master of Internet of Things Scholarship
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have an undergraduate degree and be applying at La Trobe Bendigo Campus for Term 4, Term 5 or Term 6 – 2020 intake.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For empowering with this educational award, candidates have to enrol in the postgraduate coursework program at the university. After being enrolled, applicants will be automatically considered for the opportunity after applying based on their WAM and the eligibility of the course.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants have to provide pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and award, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must hold a previous degree certificate with excellent academic achievement.
- Language Requirement: If the aspirant’s national language is not English, so they have to demonstrate the English language ability by taking the TOEFL or IELTS test.
Eligible students will receive up to 30% deduction from their annual tuition fees for the duration of the course, while also receiving a one-off payment of AUD 5000 payment when they enrol on campus in Bendigo.