Are you in search of how to contact Jumia Customer Service phone number? However, below you will discover Jumia customer care contacts including their phone number, toll free number, email address, website, live chat, Social media handles, and address for users reference.
Furthermore, customers can reach and contact Jumia using any of these contact details provided below on this guide.
If you want to speak with a live support person in Jumia Customer Care , you need to dial 018881100 or 07006000000. To talk with Jumia.Com.Ng Customer Care representatives, you have to start on the line and follow the instruction to speak with Jumia live agent.
Jumia.Com.Ng Customer Service Hour
Live Customer care service representative from Jumia is always available from Mon-Fri, 8am-8pm; Saturday, 9am-5pm; Public Holidays, 9am-5pm. Furthermore, Live Customer Care hours may differ on holidays.
Jumia Customer Service Phone Number
- Jumia customer care phone number is 018881100 and 07006000000. Live support person form Jumia are always available from Mon-Fri, 8am-8pm; Saturday, 9am-5pm; Public Holidays, 9am-5pm.
- To place an order Call their Customer Order Line – 01 277 2367
Jumia Mailing Address
11 Commercial Avenue, Sabo Yaba
(next to Ozone Cinema).
Jumia.Com.Ng Email Support
Jumia doesn’t have customer service email. However, the best way to reach out to them is by calling 018881100 and 07006000000.
Jumia.Com.Ng Social Media Support
- You can contact Jumia Customer Service via their Jumia Facebook Page
- Also, you can reach out to them on their Jumia Twitter Page.
- Also, you can reach out to them on their Jumia Twitter Live Chat.
- Here is also their Jumia Instagram Page
- However, you can also check their www.jumia.com.ng
Jumia Live Chat
Jumia doesn’t have live chat customer service. However, the best way to reach out to them is by calling 018881100 and 07006000000.
Questions Jumia Customers Ask
- My package is prepaid. Do I need to show any document when collecting it?
- Can someone collect my prepaid package on my behalf?
- My package is cash on delivery. Can someone pick it up on my behalf?
- If I prepaid for my item, can I still return it?
- How do I cancel my order?
- Can I open my package before making a payment or reject/return my item to the delivery associate at the point of delivery?
- How do I contact Jumia Customer’s care?
- What is the Jumia Contact Number?
- Are all products on Jumia original and genuine?
- How do I pay on Jumia?
- Will I receive all the items in my order at once?
- Do I need an account to shop on Jumia?
- How do I place an order?
- How can I return my product?
- Are there any hidden costs or charges if I order from Jumia?
- How can I track my order?
- How can I identify Jumia Mall’s product in the website?
- What is Jumia Mall?
- How can I return my Jumia Mall product?
- What do I do if my item develops a problem after the 15 days?
- My Jumia Mall product was returned, how soon can I get my money?
- What guarantee can I expect from Jumia Mall?
- Do I have to pay a shipping fee to get my Jumia Mall product?
- How do I join Jumia Mall?
- What if I want to cancel my Jumia Mall product?
- How can I talk to jumia customer care?
- How do I get a refund from jumia?
- What is Jumia Mall’s 15-day return policy?
- How can I email to jumia?
Jumia is an online marketplace in Africa for electronics and fashion. However, the company is also a logistics service, which allows the shipment and delivery of packages from sellers to consumers, and payment service, which aids transactions among participants active and Jumia’s platform in selected markets. It has partnered with more than 50,000 local African companies and individuals and is a direct competitor to Kilimall in Kenya and Konga in Nigeria. Started in 2012 in Lagos, the company currently has a presence across more than 10 African countries.