Are you in search of how to contact Keystone Bank Customer care phone number? However, below you will discover Keystone Bank customer care contacts including their phone number, toll free number, email address, website, live chat, Social media handles, and Head office address for users reference.
Furthermore, customers can reach and contact Keystone Bank using any of these contact details provided below on this guide.
If you want to speak with a live support person in Keystone Bank Customer Care , you need to call +234 700 2000 3000. To talk with Keystone Bank Nigeria PLC Customer Service representatives, you have to start on the line and follow the instruction to speak with Keystone Bank live agent.
Keystone Bank Customer Service Hour
- Live Customer service representative from Keystone Bank is always available 365 days a year, 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Furthermore, Live Customer Care hours may differ on holidays.
Keystone Bank Customer Care Phone Number
- Keystone Bank customer care phone number are +234 700 2000 3000. Live support person form Keystone Bank are always available 365 days a year, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Keystone Bank Head Office Address
- Head Office Address
No. 1, Keystone Bank Crescent,
Off Adeyemo Alakija Street,
Victoria Island, Lagos
Keystone Bank Email Address
- If you want to email Keystone Bank Nigeria, Draft a message, and “Send it to their email email@example.com.
Keystone Bank Social Media Support
- You can contact Keystone Bank Customer Service via their Keystone Bank Facebook Page
- Also, you can reach out to them on their Keystone Bank Twitter Page.
- Also, you can reach out to them on their Keystone Bank Youtube.
- Here is also their Keystone Bank Instagram Page
- However, you can also check their www.keystonebankng.com
Keystone Bank Live Chat
- Keystone Bank doesn’t have live chat customer service. However, the best way to reach out to them is by calling +234 1 905 2326, +234 708 062 5000 and +234 700 2000 3000.
Questions Keystone Bank Customers Ask
- Can I use my Mobile Banking outside Nigeria?
- Can Mobile Banking work on my tablet?
- How do I blow a whistle?
- How do I buy or sell Keystone Bank’s shares?
About Keystone Bank Nigeria
Keystone Bank Limited, popularly known as Keystone Bank, is a commercial bank based in Nigeria. However, Is one of the bank one of the commercial banks authorized by the Central Bank of Nigeria, the national banking regulator. Keystone Bank renders banking services to large corporations, public institutions, small to medium enterprises (SMEs) and individuals. The bank is a large financial services provider in Nigeria. As of December 2012, the bank’s total assets were valued at US$1.916 billion (NGN:307.5 billion), with shareholders’ equity valued at about US$213.3 million (NGN:34.23 billion).