Merit funding for International Students at Illinois Tech Institute, USA – To support high-potential international students in the USA, Illinois Tech Institute is now offering an exciting Merit funding for the academic year 2020-21.
The grant is available for students who want to take admission in an undergraduate program at the Illinois Tech Institute.
Illinois Tech Institute is an innovative and tech-based higher education institution educating students since 1890. It provides degree programs in fields like engineering, science, architecture, business, design, human sciences, applied technology, and law.
Application Deadline: August 1, 2020
- University or Organization: Illinois Tech Institute
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $10,000 annually
- Number of Awards: One
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in the US
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree program.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Must be international students
- Must be undertaking an undergraduate program at the institution.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: There is no need to send application separately as all candidates will automatically be considered after taking admission in an applicable program.
- Supporting Documents: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and award, a statement, a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Entry requirements vary from one course to another.
- Language Requirement: You can provide evidence of your proficiency in English by achieving one of these: IELTS or TOEFL, Duolingo English Test.
The award of the program includes merit-based scholarship worth $10,000 annually, a housing award, and Phi Theta Kappa membership.