Are you in search of how to contact MTN Nigeria Customer care? However, below you will discover MTN care contacts including their phone number, toll free number, email address, website, live chat, Social media handles, telephone line and Head office address.
Furthermore, You can easily contact MTN Nigeria by using any of these contact details provided below on this guide.
If you want to speak with a MTN Nigeria customer service representative, you need to call 180. To talk with MTN Customer care agent, you have to stay on the line and follow the instruction to speak with the automated voice message to speak with MTN Nigeria agent.
MTN Nigeria Customer Service Hour
- Live Customer service representative from MTN Nigeria is always available 365 days a year, 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Furthermore, Live Customer Care hours may differ on holidays.
MTN Nigeria Customer Care Phone Number
- MTN Nigeria customer care phone number is 180. Live support person form MTN Nigeria are always available 365 days a year, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- If you’re calling from another network in Nigeria dial +234 8031000180
- If you’re calling from outside country dial +2348031000180
MTN Nigeria Head Office Address
- MTN Head Office,
No 1 Awolowo Road, Falomo,
Ikoyi, Lagos Nigeria.
MTN Nigeria Email Address
- If you want to email MTN Nigeria, Draft a message, and “Send it to their email email@example.com.
MTN Nigeria Social Media Support
- You can contact MTN Nigeria Customer Service via their MTN Nigeria Facebook Page
- Also, you can reach out to them on their MTN Nigeria Twitter Page.
- Also, you can reach out to them on their MTN Nigeria Instagram
MTN Nigeria Website
MTN Nigeria Live Chat
- MTN Nigeria have live chat customer service click here to chat. However, you can also contact them by filling their Customer feedback form.
MTN Nigeria Whatsapp Number
- To Chat with MTN Nigeria customer care service on WhatsApp, customers must add this number +2349033000001 to your WhatsApp contact list to start chatting with them.
About MTN Nigeria
MTN Nigeria is a telecommunications company that provides that offers utility services to Nigeria and many other countries in Africa, Europe, and Asia. However, its main focus is to provide voice calls and internet services to its subscribers. MTN is own by South African with main headwaters located at Johannesburg. It currently operates in more 20 countries all over the world.