Presidential Merit Scholarship at Texas Tech University, USA – Students have a great way to manage their finances for an undergraduate degree by applying for this Presidential Merit Scholarship. The program is organized by Texas Tech University for the session 2020/21.
The sponsorship will be awarded to entering first-time freshman who shows exceptional academic ability and wants to complete an undergraduate degree program at Texas Tech University in the USA.
Founded in 1923, Texas Tech University is a public research university in Lubbock, Texas. It offers degrees in more than 150-degree courses through 13 colleges and hosts 60 research centres and institutes.
Application Deadline: December 1, 2020
- University or Organization: Texas Tech University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $26, 000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: USA students
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: the USA.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in advertising, communication studies, creative media industries, digital media & professional communication, journalism, media strategies, public relations.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants have to take admission in the undergraduate degree program at the university.
- Aspirants must have an SAT and ACT scores.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants are required to register in the undergraduate degree program at the university, and after that, you can achieve the program.
- Supporting Documents: Attach academic transcripts of all the previous school attended, statement of interest, curricular preparation.
- Admission Requirements: All applicants must have at least a 3.0 GPA (4 point scale) for the last 90 credits of coursework.
- Language Requirement: Students must have a minimum of three 4000-level ASL courses (9 hours, ASL 4301, 4331, and 4332).
Texas Tech University will provide the award amount up to $26, 000 to cover the educational expenses of students.