Robert Demeger Bursary in UK, 2021 – The bursary is available for students who are encountering financial hardships during their education at ALRA. Applications for the grant are open to all MA Acting learners in their first year of studies.
The Academy of Live and Recorded Arts (ALRA), established in 1979, is a British drama school. It has two locations, i.e., ALRA South on Wandsworth Common, based in south London and ALRA North, based in Wigan, Greater Manchester.
Application Deadline: May 31, 2021
- University or Organization: Academy of Live and Recorded Arts
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Masters Degree
- Award: Up to £1000
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: UK Students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: UK
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The grant will be awarded for the Master’s Degree in Acting at the academy.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for the grant, the applicants must have to follow the following given requirements:
- Must be good in previous studies;
- Must have a great interest in acting.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the grant, aspirants need to enrol at the academy.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a copy of the following required documents along with the application, i.e.,
- Applicant information (contact details etc.);
- Course and campus preference;
- Links to your self-tape speeches (acting applicants – see guidance here);
- CV/500 words (MA Directing applicants);
- Confirmation and declaration.
- Admission Requirements: Scholars holding an offer letter for their degree with unique curricular criteria and must meet the requirements of eligibility at the university.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you will need to show that your English language skills are high enough to succeed in your studies.
The Academy of Live and Recorded Arts (ALRA) is providing a worth of up to £1000 to the talented scholars for their master’s degree in acting via The Robert Demeger Bursary.