Rosen College International Awards in the USA – The Rosen College of Hospitality Management offers this funding program for the academic year 2021/2022.
This funding opportunity is designed for encouraging both domestic and international applicants in order to pursue a master’s or PhD degree program at Rosen College.
Founded in 1983, the Rosen College of Hospitality Management is a University of Central Florida academic college located in Orlando, Florida. It offers four undergraduate degrees, two associate degrees, and graduate certificates in addition to undergraduate degrees.
Application Deadline: March 28, 2021
- University: Rosen College of Hospitality Management
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master’s and PhD programs
- Awards: $225,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: Domestic and international students
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Master’s and PhD degree program in all majors, Hospitality Management, Event Management, Restaurant, Foodservice Management, Entertainment Management and Senior Living Management are eligible.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have an undergraduate degree from a recognized university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be receiving this fund, seekers must take affirmation in the master’s or PhD degree coursework at Rosen College. After being enrolled, candidates will be automatically considered for this application.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants will be asked to provide a personal statement, letter of motivation and curriculum vitae, and a copy of their passport.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must check all the entry requirements of the college.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
The Rosen College of Hospitality Management will provide an award amount of $225,000 to the successful candidates for their studies.