Seattle University Merit Awards for First-Year International Students in USA, 2020- Seattle University is very glad to announce the launch of its new Merit Awards open for first-year international students. Applications for this award are open for the academic year 2020-21.
This programme aims to encourage academically talented foreign students to consider taking admission to Seattle University.
Seattle University is a well-esteemed Jesuit Catholic university situated in the heart of Seattle, WA. It has approximately 7,200 students enrolled in undergraduate and graduate programs within eight schools and colleges.
Application Deadline: November 1, 2020
- University or Organization: Seattle University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Educational fund
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: International students are welcome
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree programme in any field
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Entrants can be from any part of the world
- Applicants should have enrolled in an undergraduate degree programme at Seattle University by the deadline.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: All interested applicants should ideally have an offer of a place on an undergraduate course to be eligible to apply for this application .
- Supporting Documents: Candidates’ application for admission must include the following supporting documents: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Entrants must have a high school diploma to enrol in an undergraduate degree programme.
- Language Requirement: The university recognizes the following English qualifications: TOEFL, IELTS, ELS, PTE, Duolingo, SAT (2016+), and ACT.
This support will grant eligible students with the educational funds to provide them with the opportunity to conduct a higher education.