Top 25 Scholarships in USA for International Students – There are many students who are interested to study in United States of America. So, here we have compiled a List of Scholarships in USA for all Nationalities holders. There are many full scholarships for international students and some are partially financed by the government of USA.
There is no doubt the United States of America is one of the expensive places to continue higher study in abroad. Undergraduate, Master & Post Doctoral Degree scholarships are available for international students. Almost more than 5000+ Academic Courses are available in the USA for study higher education by getting these Full Free Government Scholarships.
In the United States, there are approximately 5,300 colleges and universities. Among them Harvard University, MIT & Stanford are the top-rated colleges according to QS World Ranking. The United States of America is considered No.1 in World Higher education. A lot of Summer Internships & exchange programs they announce for School & college going students too. List of Top 25 Scholarships in USA for International Students is given below:
Top 25 Scholarships in USA for International Students
Government Scholarship by US
Foreign Fulbright Student Program: Fulbright Scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarship to Study in United States for a Full-time Masters, Ph.D. Degree Programs. Fulbright Scholarship in USA is offered to 150 countries in the world. But Each country has its own procedure.
Humphrey Fellowship Program: The Humphrey Program brings young and mid-career professionals from 150 countries to the United States for 1 year of non-degree study. Applicants are being selected upon leadership and professional experience.
List of USA Colleges & universities offering a scholarship
- American University Scholarships: The Scholarship is Fully Funded Undergraduate Scholarship for international students who are pursuing Higher Secondary education/ College education in their home country.
- Amherst College Scholarships: This College provides Financial aid to deserving students who are studying in their college. The award is sometimes called an “aid package”.
- Berea College Scholarships: They provide 100% scholarship to international students who are in the first year of college. Even deserving students will get financial aid along with 100% Tuition Fee Free.
- Clark University Scholarship: Clark Global Scholarship for undergraduate students is for All Nationality Holders across the world. Clark university international students scholarship is for Undergraduate degree scholarship of 4 years total.
- Colby-Sawyer College Scholarships: Scholarship is merit-based. The scholarship value on academic ability and range from $15,000 up to $28,000 per year.
- Columbia College Scholarships: This Scholarship is for outstanding International students. You will get 15-100% tuition fee reduction upon your Grades.
- Concordia College Scholarships: Concordia International Tuition Award of Excellence, award value is paying tuition fees at the Quebec rate. Valued at approximately $39,280.
- Dartmouth College Scholarships: This College Provides Loans to International students, Which students can return after getting a job in USA.
- East Tennessee State University: The scholarship value per academic year is $12,500 for Undergraduate students and $11,500 for Graduate students.
- East West Center: The East-West Center Graduate Degree Fellowship provides funding for up to 24 months for Master’s or Doctoral degree study for graduate students from Asia, the Pacific, and the U.S. This scholarship is for the Univerity of Huawei.
- Emory College Scholarships: This provides financial aid to international students.
- Illinois Wesleyan University Scholarships: Scholarships are for Qualified International students who score well in the entrance exam. These awards range from $16,000 to $30,000 per year and are renewable for up to four years
- Iowa State University International Merit Scholarships: In this University, students has automatically considered for merit based scholarships. The scholarship range is 3000$ to 10000$.
- Michigan State University International Scholarships: MSU Scholarship is for BS & MS Students. But it will not cover your Full expenses. only Some part of your expenses.
- New York University Wagner Scholarships: Although this university is in among expensive universities New york university also provides Full Scholarships For International Students in their tuition fee. New York University will waive of 25000$ to 45000$ Tuition Fee. If you have an excellent academic score.
- Oregon University Scholarships: Awards 30-40 scholarships to international students. The scholarships cover tuition and can range from $7,500 to $30,000 per year. In return, recipients are expected to give presentations about their home country to children, community organizations, and staff.
- Wesleyan University Scholarships: Freeman Asian Scholars Programme provides a Full 4-year tuition-free program to Asian Community students. Additionally, the university also offers assistance to about 30 international students.
- University of the West Scholarships: financial need such as the President’s and Dean’s scholarships will be given to international students having good grades.
Hansen Scholarship in USA 2021: Undergraduate, Graduate, Post Graduates Men & Women having Any Nationality from globally and Background Academic Qualification can apply for this Hansen Scholarship in USA 2021.
Chicago University Scholarship: These Scholarships cover Tuition Fee, Board. Stipend & Books Per year base if you maintain your CPA Good. Along with 10000$ funds for talented students yearly base.
Organizations that Funds for Scholarships
Joint Japan World Bank Graduate Scholarships: This Scholarship opportunity gives you the chance to study Free Abroad in U.S., Europe, and Japan at Partner Universities. Due to Highly Paid Fully Funded Scholarship Every year a lot of students apply for this scholarship.
AAUW International Fellowships: AAUW (formerly known as the American Association of University Women) who are not USA citizens but want to continue study in the USA are eligible for this scholarship. The scholarship are worth $18,000 for Masters, 20,000 for PhD and $30,000 for Postdoctoral students.
Aga Khan Foundation International Scholarship Programme: The studies can be undertaken anywhere in the world including the US. Scholarships are awarded on a 50% grant: 50% loan basis through a competitive application process once a year.