University of Canberra International High Achiever Scholarship in Australia – Do you want to start your educational journey in Australia? If yes, apply for the International High Achiever Scholarship at the University of Canberra for the session 2020/21.
The main purpose of this educational award is to attract and support both domestic and international students who want to undertake undergraduate or postgraduate study at UC.
Established in 1967, the University of Canberra is a public university located in Bruce, Canberra, Australian Capital Territory. It is famous for work placements, industry projects and internships that give students a glimpse of their future careers long before graduation.
Application Deadline: Open for 2020
- University: University of Canberra
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor or Master degree coursework
- Awards: 20% off total tuition-fee
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate or Master degree in various subject areas.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have 85% or higher for Undergraduate Degree and 80% or higher for a Masters Degree
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to receive this award, an applicant needs to take admission in a bachelors or masters degree program at the university. After that, the eligible participants will automatically award from the grant.
- Supporting Documents: Certified copies of all relevant academic transcripts, evidence of language proficiency, proof of work experience, and curriculum vitae.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates must have a GPA of 6 out of 7
- Language Requirement: If your national language is not English, then you need to check the English language requirements of the university.
The University of Canberra will cover the 20% cost of the tuition-fee to the winning candidates for Bachelor or Master degree coursework.