UNSW Sydney International PhD Position in Molecular Genetics, Australia – The University of New South Wales is seeking outstanding candidates to take part in PhD Position in Molecular Genetics. The grant is open for the academic year 2020/21.
The main purpose of this bursary is to provide financial assistance to international students who want to complete their PhD degree programme at the university in Australia.
Established in 1949, The University of New South Wales is one of the world’s leading research and teaching universities. It offers undergraduate, postgraduate, and doctoral degree programs in various fields of study.
Application Deadline: September 15, 2020
- University or Organization: UNSW Sydney
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: $28,092
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in Australia
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree in Molecular Genetics
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have a bachelor degree with first-class honours, i.e. a minimum of a 4-year bachelor degree (Masters degree would be a plus), and evidence of the candidate’s academic performance in the top 5-10% of their cohort.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Candidates are suggested to enrol in a PhD degree program at the university. After being enrolled, applicants can complete the online application form for this award.
- Supporting Documents: Academic transcripts, curriculum vitae, a research proposal and details of references must be submitted.
- Admission Requirements: The interested students must have an undergraduate degree either in Science or a degree in Biomedical Engineering.
- Language Requirement: Participants need to demonstrate their English language ability through the TOEFL or IELTS test.
Benefits: The UNSW Sydney will provide a stipend of $28,092 to the winning candidates for the session 2020/21.