Awards provide students with an opportunity to be educated. So for helping students, Yeshiva University’s Katz School of Science and Health is providing the International Bright Futures Scholarship. The program is open for the academic year 2020-2021.
The scholarship intends to build the next generation of scientists and technologists who will make the world smarter, safer, and healthier.
Yeshiva University is the world’s premier Jewish institution that offers a unique dual curriculum comprising Jewish studies and liberal arts and sciences courses.
Application Deadline: July 31, 2020
- University or Organization: Yeshiva University
- Department: Katz School of Science and Health
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: $25,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Masters degree programs in Artificial Intelligence, Biotechnology Management and Entrepreneurship, Cybersecurity, Data Analytics, and Visualization, Digital Marketing and Media, Mathematics, Physics, Quantitative Economics, and Quantitative Finance.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to be enlisted in this educational program, then you are recommended to take admission in the master’s degree coursework at Yeshiva University’s Katz School of Science and Health. After being registered, candidates will be automatically considered for this education award.
- Supporting Documents: You must submit a CV, academic certificates, personal statement, and transcripts. The personal statement must address how you will contribute toward a brighter future.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must meet admission requirements.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency.
Your tuition will be adjusted each semester to ensure that the total tuition cost is $25,000 plus semester fees.